Back a bridge to better
ReConnect Rondo has adopted an innovative multifaceted funding approach to ensure community benefits through a 4P funding and project development model. This is a self-sustaining business and financing structure where assets are placed, leveraged and managed under a collective impact equity agreement. Other sources of funding include crowdsourcing and sponsorships.
4P Funding Model Benefits
- Ease of administration with complex relationships, interests and transactions.
- Transparency, cooperation and accountability.
- Collective impact; invites participation, learning and utilization of existing resources within the ecosystem.
- Common framework for measuring success, results and ROI.
- Real-time strategies for increasing employment and business opportunities.
- Market space for public, private, nonprofit and community partnerships to recognize expectations/goals of all parties, while staying focused on community benefit.
We thank those who’ve already joined the movement
Each funder, donor and sponsor plays a significant role supporting ReConnect Rondo and our collective efforts to create a thriving African American district. Please join those who have generously supported this critical effort so far.
Funders & Grants
- Urban Land Institute National (ULI)
- Mardag Foundation
- Bush Foundation
- Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundation
- Bigelow Foundation
- McKnight Foundation
- Knight Foundation
- Minnesota Historical Society
- City of Saint Paul
- Saint Paul-Ramsey County Public Health
- Ramsey County Community and Economic Development, Community Revitalization Program
- Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT)
- Xcel Energy Foundation
- Dorsey & Whitney, LLP
- HGA Architects & Engineers
- Josh Kohnstamm, Kohnstamm Advisors
- Roosevelt Mansfield, DigieMade Photography
By funding this restorative movement, you can:
- Become an important part of righting the wrongs of damage caused by the original I-94 construction.
- Ensure prosperous outcomes for African Americans, other Rondo community members and Minnesota.
- Indelibly prove your commitment to social justice.