Build a bridge
as a beacon
Build it and they will come
An African American cultural enterprise district will not only empower Rondo, it’s a critical way to reverse racial disparity gaps in Minnesota. To make it up to those who have lost so much. To create a district that will help:
- Restore wealth and control for African Americans and the Rondo community.
- Provide opportunities for African American businesses and leaders.
- Revitalize, protect and promote Rondo as a thriving, heritage-rich neighborhood.
- Drive equitable outcomes for African Americans.
Jobs & Career
Safety & Mobility
Arts & Culture
A dedicated path to district success
ReConnect Rondo will lead the way in the development of an African American cultural enterprise district. Together, we will:
- Identify official boundaries for Rondo.
- Create a housing stabilization plan.
- Drive priorities for housing affordability, anti-displacement policies and improved quality of life.